Welcome to College Guidance
Encouraging spiritual growth, being an advocate, and providing academic and college/career planning throughout middle and high school are just a few of the ways the guidance department partners with parents and teachers to serve the students at Grace Baptist Academy. These years are full of growth, promise, excitement, frustration, disappointment and hope. It is the time when students begin to discover what the future holds for them. With these things in mind, the our Guidance Program seeks to:
- Assist students in striving for academic excellence and monitor their progress throughout middle and high school.
- Help students identify the skills and abilities God has given them and determine how they can put those to use through service now (in school, home, church, and community) and in the future (a career, ministry, college).
- Provide direction concerning career and college intentions.
- Promote a Christian perspective of self, family, peers, and community.
- Address the developmental needs of students in spiritual, academic, social, and emotional areas.
Call (423) 892-8224 or email [email protected]