Affording Grace Academy
Christian education is not a commodity; it is both a ministry and a commitment. And most importantly, it is a partnership. Those who prioritize a Christian education realize that tuition is an investment in your child and their future.
Recognizing the sacrifice that our families make to give their children an excellent Christian education, we are committed to providing a high quality program at a reasonable market cost to parents. You can review our current tuition and enrollment policies by downloading the GBA Tuition Schedule for the 2021-22 school year by clicking this LINK.
Tuition & Financial Assistance (click on the subjects below to expand for more information)
Financial Assistance is Offered to Those with Need
Recognizing the economic challenges some families face, Grace Academy is offering over $750,000 in needs-based financial assistance for the upcoming school year. While we are not able to provide full scholarships, we do all we can to assist families who demonstrate a financial need.
Need is determined through an application and evaluation process managed by an on-line, third party vendor (FACTS). They confidentially assist in objectively determining financial need for both current and new families.
Our admissions staff can be reached at 423-892-8224 x.1 or [email protected] and will be glad to give more information and answer any questions you have about tuition and financial aid.
How To Apply For Financial Aid
In order to be considered for financial aid, parents must complete the application process to GBA for their student(s).
Tuition assistance is not awarded until students are accepted by GBA. Application must be submitted online to FACTS.
- If you believe that you qualify for needs-based assistance, please go to: www.factstuitionaid.com.
- New Users select Create an Account; Returning Users enter their existing Username and Password. Once you have registered and signed in, complete the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment application online.
- After completing the online application you will need to upload the supporting documentation. The tax information needed to verify your application is shown in the FGAA Checklist.
- Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for your application to be processed. Faxed or copied applications will not be accepted.
- Application deadline for Grace Baptist Academy is February 15 for current families. New families must apply by June 15! If you are applying after a given deadline date, please talk with your Admissions Coordinator to ensure that your application will be accepted.
- Additional guidance is also available from FACTS. Call 1-866-315-9262 or e-mail help at www.factstuitionaid.com.
How Is Financial Assistance Prioritized?
Available aid goes first to current families in one of two categories:
- Current families who already receive assistance and continue to qualify for aid and...
- Current families who have not previously required aid, but now require aid to remain at Grace.
After the demonstrated financial aid needs of those current families have been met, we then offer aid to qualified new families
- Once they have been accepted through the regular admission process and...
- Their level of need has been validated via FACTS and...
- An available amount of aid has been determined to address that need.