Welcome to Lower School from Mrs. Nancy Cooper - Lower School Principal
Welcome to Grace Baptist Academy's Lower School! I am Nancy Cooper, the Lower School Principal, and I would love to meet you in person.
When you visit the Lower School you will find an extremely friendly faculty and staff and a feeling of "home." As a private Christian school we read and study God's Word each day, teaching children to apply His truth in our everyday lives. We also facilitate a rigorous academic program that will build strong skills in every child recognizing their unique individuality. And beyond this, our students have so much fun learning! We are committed to a safe, highly engaging and active learning environment that students absolutely love every day.
Please schedule a visit with us so that I can get to know you and your child and also answer your questions about our school.
To read more about Mrs. Cooper, click here.
This Year's Theme: "Love One Another"
- We average a student to teacher ratio of 12:1.
- Our curriculum is rigorous and very fun.
- We use field trips to help bring our curriculum to life.
- We teach the Bible as a core academic subject and integrate it into all subjects.
- Our students are challenged in their daily extracurricular classes- Lego Kids, Computer, STEAM, Physical Education, and Music.
- We offer after-school teacher-led clubs.
- Chapel and Bible memorization is a cultural element of our Lower School.
- Athletics begin in the 3rd grade.
- We have a 1:1 iPad ratio.